Re: [xml-dev] ANNOUNCE: Xybrix 0.1 released

Jim Wissner wrote:

> Xybrix is an XML application framework in written in Java.  It includes
> a Swing-based implementation of xforms (variation of the w3c xforms)

[ ... ]

This does indeed look very interesting. However, about w3c xforms: is
there anything in w3c xforms that would make it unlikely you would
implement it? If I were to use this framework, I'd be concerned about
interoperability of the base xforms I create with other packages.

Thanks,

--
Mike