[xml-dev] XML "tuple spaces" alpha technology demonstrated

"XML Tuple Spaces" came up in a thread last month.  I noticed that RogueWave
has put up an alpha-technology demonstration of something very similar and
put out a whitepaper on the subject.  See:
http://www.roguewave.com/developer/tac/ruple/
http://www.roguewave.com/developer/tac/ruple/ruple.pdf

[non-disclaimer: I have no financial or business connection with this
product or RogueWave, I just think it is an idea that deserves wider
recognition/analysis.]