RE: [xml-dev] normalizing schemas

Thilo wrote:
 Yes, on the first view it comes very near to what I mean! How did you fix the "compilation"-structure? Your own ideas or have you refered to something official?

Strictly my own ideas.  However, XSDComp specifically avoided constructs that appeared nearly impossible to implement in XSLT (such as restriction of complex types).  If you are going to be consuming
arbitrary schemas, you would be better off taking something like Xerces-J and serializing their schema grammar objects.