RE: [xml-dev] Caught napping!

I think if you chant "hierarchical is more intuitive" you should have no
problem making the list. Worked for me, and I wasn't even trying hard.

I think this is the  bug that's itching our dear Fabian:

---------
If the development community *at large* only understood the One True
Relational Gospel, we would the errors of our ways. We would toss out the
the false idol of the Hierarchy, seeing that it is constructed not from
steely logic, but from slobbery popsicle sticks. Neither shall we heed the
false prophet SQL, but go forth with true clarity of Relational vision,
seeing the world not as parent sees child, not as child sees sibling; but
all as Related parts, bound together in a wondrous web of joins, both inner
and outer.
---------

Amen... or ahem, depending on your POV.