RE: [xml-dev] Browser-based XML Editor?

You could also have a look at http://www.ektron.com/wysiwyg-html-editor.cfm which is
an ActiveX XHTML editing component and transform/store the XHTML into XML on the
server.

Basically, end-users/site maintainers don't want to see *any* XML-like editing tool
so this tool gives you a rich-text-like view.

Other than having played with it a little (and finding the installation download
quite hefty), I have no production experience with Webeditpro, however.

Regards,

Steven Noels
http://outerthought.org/
(+32)478 292900