-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Gin [mailto:Gin_Chen@tvratings.com]

			<stuffname>Steering Wheel</stuffname>
		</stuff>
		<stuff>
			<stuffid>6</stuffid>
			<stuffname>Tires</stuffname>
		</stuff>
	   </category>
	</mystuff>

I want to have a page that has a select list (<SELECT><OPTION> using HTML in
the XSL) that shows all the categorynames. In addition, I want to have the
remainder of the page show the stuff in that category. But I want it to be
dynamic so that if I change to a new category in the select list the items
displayed will update to those in that category. I know how to do this with
Javascript or using JSP page codes. But I would like this to be a pure XML
solution. Does anyone know of a good place to get ideas on how to do this?