[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xml-dev] Registration status
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Registration status
- From: David Carlisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:38:44 GMT
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SOL.email@example.com>(message from Ian Graham on Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:49:00 -0500 (EST))
- References: <Pine.SOL.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Any thoughts?
sounds reasonable to me, although I vaguely remember some previous
discussion as to why having separate xxx+xml types was thought
preferable to having extra information layered over the xml type.
This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further
information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call
Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service.