RE: [xml-dev] XML Buzzwords. RFC

Best recursive acronym: TLA (Three-Letter Acronym)

Most unpronouncable acronym [with vowels]: SPEBSQSA (Society for the
Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing in America)

:)

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither
the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated
companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from
accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.