RE: [xml-dev] XML Buzzwords. RFC

Hmm. I thought acronyms were *words* formed by combining first letters, or
parts of other words, and therefore pronounceable (by definition).

From m-w.com:
"A word formed from the initial letters of a name, such as WAC for Women's
Army Corps, or by combining initial letters or parts of a series of words,
such as radar for radio detecting and ranging."

So, TLA is a three-letter abbreviation.

Picking nits, perhaps.

James