Re: [xml-dev] Resolving DTD location using a SAX2 EntityResolver

> I want to implement the DTD resolving myself. Can this be done using the
> EntityResolver interface?

Yes.  Your resolver will be asked to provide every external entity.
If, as you've said, the relative URIs in the document (system IDs)
have become incorrect, you'll have to come up with some heuristic
to figure out what the right ones are.

> If I implement a custom EntityResolver, and register it, I don't see any
> calls coming in.

Either you're not registering it right, or you're using a buggy parser.
Sometimes I've seen folk use a DefaultHandler subclass that
tries to override the wrong method; that'd not see any calls.

- Dave