   Re: [xml-dev] W3C's five new XQuery/Xpath2 working drafts - Stil l miss

I remember seeing a comment by Michael Rys in this group.  He said
something like - the group ran out of bandwidth to deal with the
UPDATE.semantics at this time and will visit it later.  My question is
this - Is it better to let the XQuery get to recommendation without
UPDATE now and then deal with it later? or Is it better to delay this
and have a more complete XQuery recommendation a few months later?
I do not know the answer to this yet but would like to hear other
opinions.  As Mike points out, if there are enough people on the side of
deciding on UPDATE now, there maybe time to deal with this.

Soumitra