   RE: [xml-dev] RDDL (was RE: [xml-dev] Negotiate Out The Noise)

That was ironic from you, but I'm quite convinced that it's 50% of the
interest of RDDL, the remaining 50% being 25% to puzzle people and make them
think that a namespace is something else than a pure URI, AKA a string of
characters (approximately) and 25% to effectively help people (but not
computers) to find information about a tag from a given namespace. But hey,
I can enter the namespace URI into Google and see where it can find
documentation for me, and that doesn't require the namespace URI to be an
URL.

Regards,
Nicolas