   Re: [xml-dev] Finding the target of a RDDL document

Tim Bray wrote:
> Eric van der Vlist wrote:
>
>>Sorry to ask such a trivial question, but if I read a RDDL document, how
>>can I find its target?
>

> You can't.  At the moment there is no explicit "back-pointer" from
> a RDDL to the target it describes.

Just got an idea...

Why not consider that the target as a resource too?

It seems like a good practice to include in a RDDL document a line such as:

Latest Version: http://www.rddl.org/

And if this was done in a rddl:resource with a purpose of "namespace"
(URI to be defined) we would have this back-pointer.

Eric
--
See you in Paris.
                      http://www.afnet.fr/afnet/net200x/programme.html#T9