   Re: [xml-dev] [good] Question about NS 1.1

At 1:08 PM -0700 4/9/02, Joe English wrote:

>I'm ambivalent about this.  QNames in content sound like a
>Really Bad Idea on the face of it, but on the other hand
>of all the RECs to come out of the W3C, XSLT is the only
>one in which namespace issues don't cause a tremendous
>headache to end users.

Actually there is one place where's there's a bunch of headache for
end-users: matching the default namespace, and that's precisely
because the default namespace doesn't apply in attribute values. Go
figure.

|             http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/              |