   Call for example of server enabled for XML multiple representations

Hi,

I got no answers for servers able to support multiple XML representations based on the "content-type" header. Maybe this is because I asked the wrong question. Let's formulate a new one:

Does anyone has a server or use a server able to support the "accept" header contained in an HTTP GET request. For instance, if the HTTP GET is expressed as follow:

GET /myfolder/mydoc.xml HTTP/1.1
accept: text/svg

Then the server send a reply containing an SVG representation of this XML document.

If on the other hand the following request is sent:

GET /myfolder/mydoc.xml HTTP/1.1
accept: text/html

The server replies with an HTML representation of this XML document.

I guess that the server would use an XSLT transformation but if this is accomplished through a different way, its ok as long as we can get different representations of an XML document based on the "accept" header.

So, if you have such server, can you please let me know or let know the list if you wish.

Thanks for you help
Didier PH Martin