   Re: [xml-dev] PSVI formalization

Indeed, MPEG-7 uses XML to express metadata of AV material. MPEG-7
defines also transport mechanisms (compression, streaming,
synchronization) of such XML based metadata for broadcast and
mobile environment.

Data are indeed transmitted in a typed manner using BiM.  BTW, The
"text to typed" augmentation is not part of the PSVI - it is a post
PSVI augmentation a P-PSVI in a way ;-) Back to the pipeline of
infosets !

Why don't we define such "Typing PPSVI" augmentation ? what about
a typed SAX ? a typed DOM ?

Cheers,
Claude.

> Cheers,