Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Roger L. Costello" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Can RDDL and RDF coexist?
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:33:10 -0700
- Thread-index: AcIMFa8IfUwQiCBwSmSiQDgOnx3i0QAAe+XQ
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Can RDDL and RDF coexist?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Roger L. Costello [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 4:23 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: [xml-dev] Can RDDL and RDF coexist?
> With RDDL a namespace may be used as a URL to a RDDL document.
> With RDF a property's namespace must point to an RDF Schema document.
> So, can RDDL and RDF coexist?
Without answering the question (due to lack of knowledge of RDDL), I'll
at least request that you use the term namespace name or the less savory
namespace URI instead of just "namespace" since this further murkies the
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Never eat yellow snow.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no