Lists Home |
Date Index |
Persian, Rogue Wave Software
Rogue Wave would like to announce the availability of Persian, a development
and deployment platform which allows for the creation and consumption of
SOAP-based Web services in C++. Persian makes it easy to use existing Web
services in C++, or to write new Web services in C++, without writing any
SOAP or networking code.
Persian takes WSDL describing Web service as input, and generates:
- An easy-to-use client proxy class, so you can use the Web service from
any C++ program
- An easy-to-implement C++ servlet, so you can create a Web service from
scratch in a matter of minutes
- Full HTML documentation for the Web service and generated classes
- A sample client and server
- A client and server makefile to ease build and deployment steps
Persian-generated Web services deploy into the included Bobcat C++ Servlet
Container, compatible with a number of leading web servers.
Rogue Wave (http://www.roguewave.com) is offering developers the opportunity
to evaluate this early access technology and help shape Persian by providing
them with a free download of this exciting technology, if they are willing
to provide feedback. For more information, check out Persian's homepage at
http://www.roguewave.com/developer/tac/persian , or feel free to contact me.
David Noor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Architect, Rogue Wave Software
tel: (541) 754-3277 AIM: "davenoor"