   Building Complex XML

Hello All

I have an XML file with <country>,<Age>,<Occupation>
tags and other tags.

I have a criteria table for eg. like the following:

Decision Element         Grade1				Grade2				Grade3
Country		   Not equal to USA	  Not equal to USA and UK
     Equal to USA and UK
Age		   20,21,22,23,24 or 25	   48,49,50,51,52 or 53
All 50 othere than 51,54
Occupatioin 	   Engineer or Doctor	        Lawyer or
Cop		    Student or Worker

I have a C# class which is gonna check the above
conditions and makes sure the XML fulfills all of the
conditions in any of the Grade and returns the
appropriate Grade.

So for eg. if my XML contains

<Country>USA</Country>
<Age>53</Age>
<Occupation>Student</Occupation>

I would then return Grade3.

Everything works like a charm until here. But the user
came up with a proposal that he should be able to edit
this criterion table frequently. So we thought we
would implement this also as an XML file.

Can someone please help me in goin about with this.

Thanks
Nischal