   Re: [xml-dev] Can RDDL and RDF coexist?

[Uche Ogbuji]

No one is saying you cannot follow the namespace.

[Tom P]

Actually, someone did, I think it may have been Patrick Stickler.  It was
pointed out that, in RDF, a URI uniquely identifies exactly one resource.
If that resource happens to be a namespace, then it should not also be used
for a web resource, because then it would identity two resources, not just
one.

It isn't completely clear to me, though, that this argument applies, since
I'm not clear that the common part of a URI reference used as an RDF
identifier really counts as a "namespace".

Cheers,

Tom P