   Re: [xml-dev] W3C Schema: Resistance is Futile, says Don Box

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 10:25:47AM -0600, Aaron Skonnard wrote:

> If all major vendors support it, even though some developers think it
> sucks, I'm going to embrace it just like I did with HTTP.

For some reason this stirs up the image in my head that the position of
Relax NG vs. XML Schema today is much like the position of Linux vs. MS
Windows in, say, early 1997. Hmm ... if I'm right, this could get
interesting.

Good luck, Aaron.

Then again, maybe you're safer sticking with the Old Guard. There's that
saying about the first, second, and third penguins ...

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA