   RE: RE: [xml-dev] W3C Schema: Resistance is Futile, says Don Box

Hate to pile in on you there Aaron but I have to add my voice to thoe
who would describe HTTP as trivial to implement. I remember implementing
a decent subset of it in a web server I wrote for a 2 week long school
assignment as an exercise in working with multithreading.

As for HTML, I'm not so sure about but given the lack of web browsers in
general usage there may be some truth in the claim that it is less than
trivial to fully implement.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The shortest distance between two points is under repair.

rights.