   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Schema: Resistance is Futile, says Don Box

A.) I wouldn't call ID and IDREF co-occurrence constraints but instead
identity constraints of which W3C XML Schema has xs:key, xs:keyref and
xs:unique

B.) Schematron and to a lesser extent RELAX NG support co-occurrence
constraints.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The shortest distance between two points is under repair.

rights.