   RE: [xml-dev] (more details) embedding xml schema in an instance doc

  • To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] (more details) embedding xml schema in an instance doc
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:46:15 -0700
  • Cc: <peej@mindspring.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>

From a cursory glance at the schema document at
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd I see at least one;

<xs:restriction base="xs:anySimpleType">
  <xs:whiteSpace value="preserve" id="string.preserve" />
</xs:restriction>

So can regular schemas do the above or is this a special case that only
applies to the sForS? I used to have a list of issues, if I find it I'll
review the errata and if anything is left unresolved I'll pass that
along to our W3C XML Schema working group members.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The shortest distance between two points is under repair.

rights.