   RE: [xml-dev] (more details) embedding xml schema in an instance doc

  • To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] (more details) embedding xml schema in an instance doc
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:46:15 -0700
  • Cc: <peej@mindspring.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>

From a cursory glance at the schema document at
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd I see at least one;

<xs:restriction base="xs:anySimpleType">
  <xs:whiteSpace value="preserve" id="string.preserve" />

So can regular schemas do the above or is this a special case that only
applies to the sForS? I used to have a list of issues, if I find it I'll
review the errata and if anything is left unresolved I'll pass that
along to our W3C XML Schema working group members.

The shortest distance between two points is under repair.