   RE: [xml-dev] So off-topic it may be too weird even for XML-DEV ...

At 07:31 AM 6/12/2002 -0700, Dare Obasanjo wrote:
>Every reference I've ever seen about the term seems to point to it being
>derived from the Jim Jones story.

I've also heard people who acknowledge drinking various forms of
technological kool-aid defend themselves by saying "but it's electric
kool-aid."

The Jonestown story has priority, though.  Kool-Aid marketers (the drink)
must have a tough job.

Simon St.Laurent
"Every day in every way I'm getting better and better." - Emile Coue