Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Resistance is not Futile because Change is Inevitable and You Might As Well Get Paid for Implementing It
- From: "Joshua Allen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:56:56 -0700
- Thread-index: AcISGqQcBku1UvgvQq2ph0pjc07lUgAODRNg
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Resistance is not Futile because Change is Inevitable and You Might As Well Get Paid for Implementing It
> Do read this article. In the realm of things the Beltway
> has tried before and failed last time for reasons that have
> absolutely nothing to to with the technology, this one
"If everyone develops their own data, schemas and definitions, we have a
Tower of Babel and we haven't gotten what we wanted."
That pretty much sums it up.