   Re: [xml-dev] DSDL: use cases: namespace declaration notation

james anderson wrote:

> We disagree.

Actually, I think we disagree only on the point of whether non-qualified
names in the absence of a default namespace are "in" a namespace. We
both agree that they can be treated as being in a null namespace, and
both theory and practice proceed nicely from that point.

We can now go back to arguing about DTD syntax :)

-- Ron