   RE: [xml-dev] XUL available application, examples, demo. development?

> It looks like XUL is the way to go for user interfaces.

Well, is it? Netscape supports XUL, yes. Anybody else?

Are we talking about Intranets where we can force people
to migrate to Netscape/Mozilla oder are we talking about
the web - a web of IEs?

To me, everything depends on whether a big majority of
web users can view the UI without installing new software,
a real-life deployment problem which has made us stick
with HTML 4 since ages. I can't see how XUL changes
this, maybe except for closed environment such as intranets.

I'd also like to know more about the features we imply
when we say "XUL". Is it the Windowing Model, the
look and feel of a real app, real CSS support?

- Sebastian