   Re: [xml-dev] XUL available application, examples, demo. development?

The goal is to be able to get data to users and back to disk in a local
business LAN/WAN. the goal is not across the internet, but with XSLT + XML a
web server based on the database should be  able to serve upto internet
users their HTML documents with that data in them.

best regards Trevor