Lists Home |
Date Index |
I'm pleased to announce that Excelon Corporation (http://www.exln.com)
has recently released Stylus Studio 4.0. Stylus Studio is an XML
IDE for developers creating XML, XSLT, XML Schema and DTD files.
A free, no time limit, and fully functional promotional version of
Stylus Studio is available to members of this XML related discussion
list. See directions for downloading below.
New features in Stylus Studio 4.0 include:
- Visual XML Schema Diagrammer: allows for graphical viewing and
creation of XML Schemas. The Visual view is fully synchronized with
text and tree views.
- Xalan-J Debugging and Back-mapping: native debugger support for
Xalan-J XSLT debugging. Provides all of the capabilities of the native
Stylus Studio processor with the ability to debug stylesheets directly
by one of the most popular stylesheet processors used for XSLT
based application deployment.
- Offline Stack trace: Gives the ability to understand, after XSLT
processing is complete, how any piece of the output has been
generated. Stylus Studio is the only XML/XSLT IDE with back-mapping,
which associates a defect with the related piece of XSLT source code
to automate the process of debugging XSLT applications.
Download a FREE copy of Stylus Studio 4.0:
1. Visit http://www.exln.com/products/stylusstudio and download an
evaluation copy of Stylus Studio.
2. Install Stylus Studio.
3. Complete the registration form (web based). When prompted for a
promotional code, enter: xmldevlist
4. After submitting your registration, an email will be sent with a
5. Start Stylus Studio, click on next, enter the license key
received via email.
VP, Research & Development