   [off-topic] Re: [xml-dev] Relax NG Projects

From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> I fail to see the humor in this remark

Yes, soccer fans' international reputation for taking things too
seriously and rioting is just a massive slur by other envious
sporting codes.  I myself have seen a document "Protocols of the
Elders of Gridiron" which shows how International Gridiron plans
to whiteant respect for that fine game.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe

P.S. Len's remarks were clearly not talking about
Germans, but about soccer hooligans.