   RE: XML Schema to relaxNG xslt

  • To: "Kohsuke Kawaguchi" <kk@kohsuke.org>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: XML Schema to relaxNG xslt
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:10:49 -0700

<element name="favoriteMonth" datatypeLibrary="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes";
 xmlns="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0";>
  <data type="gMonth">
    <param name="maxInclusive">--11--</param>
  </data>
</element>

RESULTS OF VALIDATION WITH JING:
Fatal error at URL "file:/C:/Jing/test.rng", line number 4: exception "java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException" thrown: 7

MSV requires one to register on Sun's website which for I'd rather avoid doing simply to test MSV. Anyone who has gone through this process is free to try out combinations of maxInclusive, minExclusive and other constraining facets on all W3C XML Schema datatypes in RELAX NG and report back.