   Re: [xml-dev] RE: XML Schema to relaxNG xslt

I just noticed this header in my email

and decided to resend since I know at least one member
of this list whose spam filter flags such mail for
deletion.

datatypeLibrary="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes";

>  xmlns="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0";>
>   <data type="gMonth">
>     <param name="maxInclusive">--11--</param>
>   </data>
> </element>
>
> RESULTS OF VALIDATION WITH JING:
> Fatal error at URL "file:/C:/Jing/test.rng", line
> number 4: exception
> "java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException" thrown:
> 7
>
> MSV requires one to register on Sun's website which
> for I'd rather avoid doing simply to test MSV.
> Anyone who has gone through this process is free to
> try out combinations of maxInclusive, minExclusive
> and other constraining facets on all W3C XML Schema
> datatypes in RELAX NG and report back.

=====
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #79
If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.