   Re: [xml-dev] DTDs, W3C Schemas, RELAX NG, Schematron?

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 14:25, Thomas B. Passin wrote:
> [Eric van der Vlist]
>

> > If you forgive the plug, that's pretty much what I have tried to explore
> > in my last article on XML.com:
> >
> > http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/06/19/vdv-wxs.html
> >

> Eric, that is a very nice article.  I forgive you the plug.  Will you be
> showing more about associating metadata with elements&atts in the near
> future?

Yes but I don't know yet how this will be done. There are some examples
in my book and I am still figuring out how this could be made public
(ie, publishing this chapter for free or as an article on XML.com, on
XmlSchemata or elsewhere).

Thanks

Eric

--