   RE: [xml-dev] Announce: XML Schema, The W3C's Object-Oriented Des

It will not be that James' is wrong; it will be wrong
when what is said is that he has said something.

I contend that XML Schema is useful. I read his email
to say that there are good alternatives that are equally
useful and that it is wrong if the IETF chooses one to
the exclusion of others.  I agree with that.

He also pointed out some misfires of XML Schema. I
agree with that. They don't make a case for throwing the
baby out with the bathwater.  I don't think he said
that; I think that will be made of what he said.

James is mortal.  He is smart; he is well-educated
and he is an expert.  So is Henry.  Decisions about
technology shouldn't be made by choosing among
personalities but by choosing among features that
work or don't and that are adequate to the case at hand.

No size fits all.  Some fit most.

len