len

From: Michael Fitzgerald [mailto:mike@wyeast.net]

I have read James' message critically (I assume you, Len, are referring to
[1]). I have examined his assertions. If anyone finds some error in fact or
logic in his arguments, these are open forums and anyone can challenge those
assertions. I have found his assertions to be justified and on target.

I agree with James assertions because I have examined the differences
between XML Schema and RELAX NG carefully. I do not think of myself as an
expert on these issues, but I have done my homework, and do not accept any
such assertions blindly. I have no financial stake in RELAX NG whatsoever. I
stand by it as an avid supporter because of the strength of its ideas and
the proof that those ideas work as demonstrated by its implementations. [2]

Let's hear a similar critical challenge against RELAX NG or any other schema
language for that matter. Anyone? Please speak up. I would like to see all
facts brought to light. I repeat, FACTS. I am, as many of you are, bone
weary of toothless politics on these matters. Please by all means feel free
to challenge any of RELAX NG's perceived omissions openly and vigorously.