* The editor can be used as an applet. Corporations
can use it to reduce the overhead of installing and upgrading the editor on a
large number of workstation.
* FOP. The editor has built-in support for Formatting
Objects processing. Allows generation of the PDF, PS, TXT from the result of an
XSLT or directly from a FO file. One or more supplementary external FO
processors can be specified
* Makes persistent the XML transformation settings for
the edited file. For example you can choose the stylesheet to be applied over an
edited XML file and the next time you will edit it, the editor will use the
* Easily transform text content into an XML document,
by using the "enclose in" option in the context menu. This is similar to the
CodeInsight mechanism, and is accessible on the right-click popup menu after
selecting some text
* Projects are much easy to use. The editor will load
automatically the last project.