   RE: [xml-dev] XMLSchema for object programmers: was Announce: XML Schema

I should add that the OMG's MDA seems to be posed as something to model
the integrations/orchestrations amongst systems, rather than|as well as,
technology to design applications (which would have been standard use of
UML in the past). I think Uche did a presentation on MDA and RDF at
Barcelona.

Bill de hÓra