   XML Problem

Hello,

	I am having some problems parsing XML with PHP. Here is an example of my
problem:
Example 1:

<PAGE>
	<TAG1>
		SOME TEXT
	</TAG1>
</PAGE>

When I try to use the expat XML functions I cannot parse TAG1 in the above
example. I simply get nothing. However with the following example:
Example 2:
<PAGE>
	<TAG1>SOME TEXT</TAG1>
</PAGE>

I have absolutely no problems. I get the text in between TAG1 without any
problems. However I have some very long documents that I would like to
translate to XML and I cannot put the whole document on one line, as it
would be impossible to read. I have, however seen other XML files like
example 1 that were parsed fine, AND they were parsed with the expat
functions. I cannot figure how though. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance