   Re: Error in XHTML Modularisation Recommendation?

Benoit Maisonny wrote:

>I did further tests with the "bogus" DTD and the other parsers. I think it
>can be interesting to report that here. I simply added "<" somewhere in
>my sample XML instance and tried to validate it. Results:

> ElCel's xmlvalid 0.14.7 doesn't and reports:
> xhtml-special.ent [37:20] : Fatal error: entity reference
> must start with a letter, '_' or ':'
>  Note that the lt entity is in fact on line 35, not 37.

Hi Benoit,

I found your assertion that xmlvalid was getting the line number wrong
alarming, so I down-loaded the xhtml modularization files to take a look.
I'm not sure why you think that the "lt" entity is on line 35, because in
the copy I downloaded [1] it does indeed appear on line 37.

Regards
~Rob

--
Rob Lugt