   RE: [xml-dev] Re: URIs, concrete (was Re: [xml-dev] Un-ask the question)

Joshua Allen writes:
> I'm no namespace expert, but I cannot see how you can do what you
> recommend without causing some attributes to unintentionally be
> promoted globally.

I think the best I can do is work on some clearer language describing
what's happening.  "Treat as if" is not the same as "force-qualify".

I really can't say I have any fear of unexpected promotions, however,
and now I'm questioning whether the local/unqualified global/qualified
pairing makes sense period.

That coupling seems to have some fundamental problems.
--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!