   Re: [xml-dev] Markup perspective not code (was RE: [xml-dev] Re: URIs,

Aaron Skonnard wrote:

> If this is the general sentiment, I'd suggest updating the list's
> charter:
>
> "XML-DEV serves as an open, unmoderated list supporting XML
> implementation and development. XML-DEV emphasizes active participation
> through code development, creation of protocols and specifications, and
> other material contributions such as reference resources."

Whatever for? "Code", "development", "creation", "protocols",
"specifications", "reference" and "resources" are all wonderfully versatile
words. Not one of them specific or limited to programming (or any other
narrow practice).

Respectfully,

Walter Perry