   RE: [xml-dev] Markup perspective not code (was RE: [xml-dev] Re: URIs,

> Aaron Skonnard wrote:
>
> > If this is the general sentiment, I'd suggest updating the list's
> > charter:
> >
> > "XML-DEV serves as an open, unmoderated list supporting XML
> > implementation and development. XML-DEV emphasizes active
> > participation through code development, creation of protocols
> > and specifications, and other material contributions such as
> > reference resources."
>
> Walter Perry:
>
> Whatever for? "Code", "development", "creation", "protocols",
> "specifications", "reference" and "resources" are all wonderfully
> versatile words. Not one of them specific or limited to
> programming (or any other narrow practice).

:-) Well, we obviously don't interpret it the same way. Such a
fundamental divide seems like reason enough to me, especially if you
expect programmers like me to respect your earlier statement about the
list.

-aaron
http://staff.develop.com/aarons