   RE: [xml-dev] constructive (was RE: [xml-dev] Markup perspective not co

Hi Thomas,

Thomas said:
But it has percolated to the RDF folks, who see their real job as
providing
an infrastructure for semantics (graphs and model theory).  The syntax
is
often seen almost as a necessary evil.

Didier replies:
Thanks for reminding me that. Now if we can find an API (commonly shared
by the community) facilitating access to the information contained in an
XML document at the semantic level, we are on the right path.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin