   Re: [xml-dev] Re: maps

At 08:27 AM 8/5/2002 -0400, Thomas B. Passin wrote:
>The svg model for capturing style declarations seems to work well - they
>are  attribute values, and any parsing of the style is done separate from
>xml processing.  And they can use different units.

As fond as I am of SVG, I have to admit that its mix of CSS and inline
styling makes me more than a little nervous.  Parsing CSS separately is
workable in a lot of cases, but there are lots of levels there which go
further than I'd like to start with.

Simon St.Laurent
"Every day in every way I'm getting better and better." - Emile Coue