   Re: [xml-dev] Current Status of Web Services Transaction?

	I agree that ACID do not apply in an async environment.  In fact, I am
working on a "summary" for current approaches to do transaction on Web Services.

	Could you give me some pointers to the "academic literature" on
long-running transaction processes you have mentioned?

Eric