   Overwhelmed with Treeview + / -

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the information thus far for the information regarding Tree View display.  I must admit however, that it is very overwhelming.  I found this article:
At perfectxml, which gave some more insight on defaultss.xml document, but I'm affraid to start picking it apart!
I'm just having a hard time figuring out how it all comes together, how the treeview is applied, etc...

Any more ideas on how to help me make a step forward with the treeview object and xml/xsl?

Karl