   RE: [xml-dev] W3C XFrames - first public WD published

At 12:03 PM 8/8/2002 +0200, bryan wrote:
>For development purposes there is another side to that which I don't
>think is matched, that is to say using XHTML 1.0 that's invalid should
>product glaring problems of a similar nature in major browsers of more
>recent versions, the same for CSS 1.

That's a vendor issue -- if despite languages that require validity for
conformance, the vendor continues to produce products that do "what we
think they intended to write" instead of "do what they actually wrote" --
then  I suppose the debug process could arguably be harder -- if you debug
by validation and not sight, that should eliminate most of it.

Ann