   Re: [xml-dev] Comparable considered necessary

Manos Batsis scripsit:

> If the resource is retrievable, it should be the same, otherwise we have
> a huge problem. What is missing from the puzzle today is a clean
> separation of retrievable VS non-retrievable resources, with namespaces
> being the greatest example...

Strictly speaking there are no retrievable resources.  What GET does is
to retrieve a *representation* (possibly one of many) of the resource.

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
Promises become binding when there is a meeting of the minds and consideration