-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Lowery [mailto:jlowery@scenicsoft.com]

Cute, but utter nonsense.  My ability to impose upon experience is limited
by experience imposing upon me.

We may not know what Reality is, but if  chose to pretend it's of our own
making, we soon get squished.

First law of Reality:
	Reality  squishes both the ignorant and pretentious with equal
aplomb.